A fully integrated company, we Uday Rubber Products, are a prominent name engaged in the manufacture, export and supply of wide range of extruded rubber components. We are SSI Regd. Unit. Made under strict quality control mechanism, the range of rubber products we offer cater to the application needs of automobile, electrical, food, pharmaceuticals and other engineering industries. We offer silicon rubber products, rubber molded articles, anti vibration pads, rubber sheets, rubber extrusions, hydraulic & pneumatic seal kits. Our company works under the able guidance of Mr. Mitul Shah & Mr. Nishith Shah.
Their immense industry experience and business knowledge are the driving force behind the success of our company. Further, the support of our state-of-the-art infrastructure and semi automatic production system has enabled us to export 20% of the total manufactured products to Middle East, UK and other international regions.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Nishith Shah|
|Registered Address||No. 118, Bhola Bhagwan Industrial Estate, I. B. Patel Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai- 400 063, Maharashtra, India|
|Industry||Manufacturing AND Trading of Rubber Products.|
|Total Number of Employees||Upto 10 People|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Legal Status of Firm||Individual - Proprietor|
|Promoter||Mr. Mital M. Shah|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 50 Lakh - 1 Crore|
|Top Export Countries|
|Size of Premises||500 square feet|
|Space Around||Front porch|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03070*****|
|Banker||BANK OF INDIAHDFC Bank|
Send us a Quick Message Discuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
• Nitrile (NBR) test : It burns with sooty flame, which leaves an intolerable smell.
• EPDM test : Burns readily with sooty flame leaving a dry as well as waxy odour.
• Butyl (IIR) test : Burns with phenolic odour and it will give positive test.
• Neoprene(CR) test : It burns with sparkling flame with HCL odour and if tested with copper the flame will glow green.
• Fluorocarbon (FPM) test : It burns and leaves acrid HF odour and can easily be find out due to its higher tightness than other elastomer.
• Natural rubber (NR) test : It burns continuously, becomes sticky and leaves a black patch on the holding portion.
• Polyurethane (AU.EU.) test : It burns and melts continuously.
• Silicon (Q.MO.MVQ) test : It burns with a white flame and gives white smoke, which smells like bitter almond.
• Design engineers
• Material handling experts
• Raw material procurement individuals
• Quality checkers
• Production members
• Rubber technologists
In order to keep our team updated with latest innovations and happenings in the rubber industry, we also arrange workshops and skill enhancement sessions. This results in all round growth of an individual and benefits the company's production process as well.
With our major concentration on Indian, Middle East & UK markets, we have served numerous clients dealing with automobile, pharmaceutical, food, chemical and other engineering industries.
• Silicon Rubber Products
• Rubber Moulded Articles
• Anti Vibration Pads
• Rubber Sheets
• Rubber Extrusions
• Hydraulic & Pneumatic Seal Kits
• Engineering industry
• Rubber industry
• Oil and gas industry
• Hydraulic cylinder manufacturing
• Earth mover manufacturing
• Food industry
• Electrical industry
• Textile & cement industry
• Mechanical industry
• Hospital & medical industry
• Electronics engineering
• Chemical industry
Raw Material Used
Designed as per the unique requirement of clients, the range of rubber components we manufacture are known for their flawless quality and 100% performance under extreme conditions. Some of the highlighting features of our product range are :
• Made from high grade raw material
• Dimensional accuracy
• Flame retardant nature